This panel set is for the Vanagon gauge cluster to allow the original OXS warning lamp to be used as a check engine light. Necessary for California conversions, it is useful for conversions everywhere to indicate engine malfunctions and for reading the blink codes. Available in the stock color or in white to match our white gauge faces.
For vehicles without an OXS light, another LED can be added in the blank lower left position and it will work the same way.
Comes with a clear plastic panel and a vinyl overlay that exactly replaces the original panel.
- Intermeccanica Roadster & Kubelwagen
- Vanagon 2.2 & 2.5L Conversions
- Vanagon 2wd to Syncro Conversion
- The 230HP Vanagon VX
- Vanagon EE20 Boxer Turbo Diesel
- Dash Air Conditioning for Vanagons
- Vanagon 2.0 & 2.5L Turbo
- Vanagon 3.0L H6
- The latest Subaru engines
- FAQ For Vanagon Conversions
- Conversion Parts Installation Instructions
- Vanagon-Subaru Donor Parts Checklist
- Completed conversions
- Subaru SVX Tech
- EarlyBird Service
- Jan 18, 2013
- We are proud to announce our partnership with Intermeccanica of Vancouver BC
- Nov 19, 2012
- California Turbo Diesel Completed - No smog checks for a diesel conversion!
- Oct 19, 2012
- New 321 stainless header arrives !
- Sep 18, 2012
- Second Boxer Diesel Installation!
- Jun 7, 2012
- First trip in the Boxer Diesel, 30.1 mpg !!!
- Apr 30, 2012
- Dash air installed, initial tuning completed!
- Apr 12, 2012
- It's Alive !!! - Subaru EE20 Diesel Vanagon Conversion Update
- Apr 5, 2012
- Turbo Diesel Update II
- Feb 6, 2012
- Turbo Diesel Update
- Jan 17, 2012
- EE20 Turbo Diesel Installation Update
- Dec 16, 2011
- It's Here! The Subaru Boxer Turbo Diesel.
- Mar 3, 2011
- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
- Dec 29, 2010
- Our Best Year ever! Happy Holidays
- Nov 17, 2010
- Funny Vanagon Commercial!
- Nov 11, 2010
- Engines to 2011 can now be used
- Oct 19, 2010
- Mexico mileage
- Oct 18, 2010
- Happy Halloween 2010