This high capacity water storage heater has an efficient gas burner that provides a quick and efficient supply of hot water for showering and washing in your camper.
Micro-processor Controller Electronics
The Malaga 3 water heater is equipped with the latest Propex electronics for accurate digital control of the heater operation and safety functions. The red L.E.D. on the switch panel lets you know when the gas burner is operating and also, by flashing a certain amount of times, will indicate any fault condition.
H 250mm - 9 7/8"
W 325mm - 12 3/4"
D 445mm - 17 1/2"
Tank Capacity 3.5 gal
Water Temperature Thermostat Setting 160°F
Overheat Thermostat Setting 195 °F
The heater will operate satisfactorily on either a system where the pump is controlled by the tap microswitches or the one controlled by a pressure switch. It must not be connect to mains water supply. Water connections can be provided to suit a range of standard fittings. Reinforced or semi rigid pipe must be used.
Pressure Relief Valve Settings 43.5 psi
Maximum Working Pressure 29 psi
Maximum Working Supply Pressure 19 psi
Heat Input 1.15kw 84g/h
Injector Bray 960/40
Electrical Supply 12v DC
5/16" or 8mm O.D.
- Vanagon 2.2 & 2.5L Conversions
- Vanagon 2wd to Syncro Conversion
- The 230HP Vanagon VX
- Vanagon EE20 Boxer Turbo Diesel
- Dash Air Conditioning for Vanagons
- Vanagon 2.0 & 2.5L Turbo
- Vanagon 3.0L H6
- Intermeccanica Roadster & Kubelwagen
- The latest Subaru engines
- FAQ For Vanagon Conversions
- Conversion Parts Installation Instructions
- Vanagon-Subaru Donor Parts Checklist
- Completed conversions
- Subaru SVX Tech
- Wiring harness conversion form
- Jan 2, 2014
- First trip in Turbo Diesel Syncro Westy
- Jan 18, 2013
- We are proud to announce our partnership with Intermeccanica of Vancouver BC
- Nov 19, 2012
- California Turbo Diesel Completed - No smog checks for a diesel conversion!
- Oct 19, 2012
- New 321 stainless header arrives !
- Sep 18, 2012
- Second Boxer Diesel Installation!
- Jun 7, 2012
- First trip in the Boxer Diesel, 30.1 mpg !!!
- Apr 30, 2012
- Dash air installed, initial tuning completed!
- Apr 12, 2012
- It's Alive !!! - Subaru EE20 Diesel Vanagon Conversion Update
- Apr 5, 2012
- Turbo Diesel Update II
- Feb 6, 2012
- Turbo Diesel Update
- Jan 17, 2012
- EE20 Turbo Diesel Installation Update
- Dec 16, 2011
- It's Here! The Subaru Boxer Turbo Diesel.
- Mar 3, 2011
- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
- Dec 29, 2010
- Our Best Year ever! Happy Holidays
- Nov 17, 2010
- Funny Vanagon Commercial!
- Nov 11, 2010
- Engines to 2011 can now be used
- Oct 19, 2010
- Mexico mileage