Alert! A $10 discount is available when purchasing with a conversion kit or harness modification kit.
This interface board is for 1996 and later Subaru OBDII engines to eliminate 7 common fault codes. The output voltage to the sensors is preset but is adjustable if needed to match your engine. Comes with a list by name of the connections to the ECU. If it is ordered with our harness modification kit, the instructions there have a pinout specific to your year and model.
- Vanagon 2.2 & 2.5L Conversions
- Vanagon 2wd to Syncro Conversion
- The 230HP Vanagon VX
- Vanagon EE20 Boxer Turbo Diesel
- Dash Air Conditioning for Vanagons
- Vanagon 2.0 & 2.5L Turbo
- Vanagon 3.0L H6
- The latest Subaru engines
- FAQ For Vanagon Conversions
- Conversion Parts Installation Instructions
- Vanagon-Subaru Donor Parts Checklist
- Completed conversions
- Subaru SVX Tech
- Wiring harness conversion form
- Blazecut Fire Suppression System
- Aug 4, 2015
- Appraising your Vanagon and the Value of a Subaru Conversion.
- Apr 27, 2015
- We have moved to our new location! Click here for our new address.
- Jan 2, 2014
- First trip in Turbo Diesel Syncro Westy
- Nov 19, 2012
- California Turbo Diesel Completed - No smog checks for a diesel conversion!
- Oct 19, 2012
- New 321 stainless header arrives !
- Sep 18, 2012
- Second Boxer Diesel Installation!
- Jun 7, 2012
- First trip in the Boxer Diesel, 30.1 mpg !!!
- Apr 30, 2012
- Dash air installed, initial tuning completed!
- Apr 12, 2012
- It's Alive !!! - Subaru EE20 Diesel Vanagon Conversion Update
- Apr 5, 2012
- Turbo Diesel Update II
- Feb 6, 2012
- Turbo Diesel Update
- Jan 17, 2012
- EE20 Turbo Diesel Installation Update
- Dec 16, 2011
- It's Here! The Subaru Boxer Turbo Diesel.
- Mar 3, 2011
- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
- Dec 29, 2010
- Our Best Year ever! Happy Holidays
- Nov 17, 2010
- Funny Vanagon Commercial!
- Nov 11, 2010
- Engines to 2011 can now be used
- Oct 19, 2010
- Mexico mileage